Re: [nv-l] /etc/hosts

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] /etc/hosts
From: "Christopher J Petrina" <cjp8@meadwestvaco.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 09:15:46 -0500
Delivery-date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 14:33:36 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Yeah I figured out my issue.  Also if you have Switch ANalyzer running on the box you need to have localhost as an alias for the NetView server as well otherwise the itsl2 daemon will not start.   I changed my resolv.conf file to point to the Netview box as the nameserver.  It is up and running fine right now.

-Chris Petrina

Stephen Hochstetler <shochste@us.ibm.com>
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

03/15/2004 08:13 PM