Re: [nv-l] netview client

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] netview client
From: Oliver Bruchhaeuser <oliver.bruchhaeuser@de.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 10:35:20 +0100
Delivery-date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 09:49:08 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

do you have changed the password of the netview account or the netview service?

Oliver

lucian.vanghele@bisnet.ro
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

19.03.2004 10:21
Please respond to nv-l

        To:        nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
        cc:

Hi.

it's not my situation... the services files are identical on the client and on the server....

Lucian

I've seen this when the NetView port definitions were missing in %windir%\system32\drivers\etc\SERVICES on the NetView client.

Oliver

lucian.vanghele@bisnet.ro
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

18.03.2004 15:32