Re: [nv-l] netview client

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] netview client
From: lucian.vanghele@bisnet.ro
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 11:44:39 +0200
Delivery-date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 10:04:32 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
no..

Lucian

do you have changed the password of the netview account or the netview service?

Oliver

    lucian.vanghele@bisnet.ro
    Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

    19.03.2004 10:21
    Please respond to nv-l

            To:        nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
            cc:

Hi.

it's not my situation... the services files are identical on the client and on the server....

Lucian

I've seen this when the NetView port definitions were missing in %windir%\system32\drivers\etc\SERVICES on the NetView client.

Oliver

    [IMAGE]
    lucian.vanghele@bisnet.ro
    Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com