Re: [nv-l] web console

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] web console
From: Jim.Federline@metriscompanies.com
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 18:34:01 -0600
Delivery-date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 01:42:07 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Fawad wrote:
"I usually get four or five options for map default to open, 2 or 3 in RO and 1 or 2 with RW - all on different ports. "

Jane Curry wrote:
"If you are saying that there are
apparently 2 RW connections to the map called Default available to
connect to, then I think you have a problem and I would call support."

I've seen this, too. NV 7.1.3 and 7.1.4 on AIX 5.1, two different systems. Recycling all the Netview daemons clears it up everytime. Hasn't been bothersome enough to open a ticket, everything keeps right on chugging regardless.

--
James B. Federline
Metris Companies, Inc.