[nv-l] web console

To: "'nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com'" <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] web console
From: "Qureshi, Fawad" <Fawad.Qureshi@ssa.gov>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 18:03:40 -0500
Delivery-date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 00:12:04 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

NV 7.1.3 / AIX 5.1

  1. Top level icons (SmartSet / IP Internet / ManagerSubmap) all disappear after running ok for about four hours.
  2. I was unable to find any doc that explains the different map options that are available to choose from while opening a map through web console client. I usually get four or five options for map default to open, 2 or 3 in RO and 1 or 2 with RW - all on different ports.
  3. Sometime the map disappears with message displayed saying connection to web server lost. Why does that happen? How to stop it from happening?

Cheers

Fawad Qureshi