RE: [nv-l] Netview 7.1 questions

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Netview 7.1 questions
From: alejandro.gabay@reuters.com
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 15:18:32 -0300
Delivery-date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 19:33:20 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Scott, thank you for your response.
What I finally did was to edit the nvsniffer.conf and add manually the
services/ports/smarsets. Then when I launched the nvsniffer smarset were all
created. Although I see the services in each smarset folder I do not see them
on the object itself. How shall I force nv to add all services into each object
(apart from the smarset folder)?.

PS: What is a PMR(regarding to the FixPack2? How shall I create one?
B. Regards and Thanks.
Alejandro

the views of Reuters Ltd.