Re: [nv-l] Events Workspace in NV 7.1.3

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Events Workspace in NV 7.1.3
From: Meyos Yemveng <yemveng@yahoo.ca>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 11:04:14 -0400 (EDT)
Delivery-date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 16:12:55 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Thanks Jane,
I am having a problem about the event matching configuration.

1- I want to create a workspace for a specific device type with sysObjectID = 1.3.6.1.4.1.xx.yy.zz for example
2- I want All events (Treshold, Node UP, Node Down, etc ..) and All Traps from that Device type to be displayed on that Workspace

3- What Attributes represents  the sysObjectID? is it the EntrepriseID?

4- What about when  you want to display events from all Devices from the same vendor, can youu use "Greater or equal to" selection?

5- Any suggestions

6- any *.rs file sample would help.

Thank You,
Meyos