RE: [nv-l] build_location.pl

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] build_location.pl
From: "Barr, Scott" <Scott_Barr@csgsystems.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 15:48:21 -0500
Delivery-date: Mon, 24 May 2004 21:56:39 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
This script creates a location.conf file based on customization you did to the map (so you can reproduce it later) If you haven't customized your map, this program does nothing.

If you have no locations defined, you haven't done any customization, I think is where Paul is headed. Or you used a symbol other than location for your containers.