Re: [nv-l] build_location.pl

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] build_location.pl
From: Paul <pstroud@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 15:52:12 -0400
Delivery-date: Mon, 24 May 2004 21:05:47 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Scott,
I got the file and looking at the script it is looking for a "Location" keyword.

A grep of your file shows no match for "Location". What are some of the
names of the Locations on your map. I will take a look and see what
kind of identifier they have with them.

Paul

Bursik, Scott {PBSG} wrote:

Yes.