RE: [nv-l] build_location.pl

To: "'nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com'" <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] build_location.pl
From: "Bursik, Scott {PBSG}" <Scott.Bursik@pbsg.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 10:21:10 -0500
Delivery-date: Mon, 24 May 2004 16:37:02 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
I get the following output running the build_location.pl /usr/OV/tmp/output
(output is the name of my file exported from the ovmapdump -v output
command)

# location.conf file was autogenerated on Mon May 24 10:16:37 CDT 2004.

# Script completed processing on Mon May 24 10:16:48 CDT 2004

If I look at the output file from the ovmapdump command there is output
there. I am on NetView 7.1.3.

Scott Bursik
Enterprise Systems Management
PepsiCo Business Solutions Group