RE: [nv-l] Object Turn Red after Ping

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Object Turn Red after Ping
From: "Ioannis Yerou" <ioannisi@ieee.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 15:45:17 +0200
Delivery-date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 13:44:02 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

We had the same problem and it was automatically resolved when we upgraded the operating system of the routers. We have Nortel routers. Before that, I tried different things regarding the configuration of SNMP times but there was no change. My recommendation is to look also on the router site.

Regards,

Ioannis