Re: [nv-l] c5d from NV 7.1.4 with AIX 4.3.3 ML10

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] c5d from NV 7.1.4 with AIX 4.3.3 ML10
From: "Jane Curry" <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 11:56:34 -0000 (GMT)
Delivery-date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 11:57:09 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Well I got this going again but I changed 2 things so I'm not sure what
the root-cause problem was.  I installed NV Fixpack 2.  I also had this
NetView system setup NOT to respond to a community name of public
originally and I added that line back in.

Cheers,
Jane