Re: [nv-l] ovwdb high CPU after upgrade to 7.1.4

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] ovwdb high CPU after upgrade to 7.1.4
From: "Jorge A. Jiles" <jorge.jiles@ualberta.ca>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 08:49:13 -0700
Delivery-date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 15:51:56 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Early this morning I ran the database clean up utilities, restarted the GUI and ovwdb was still using high CPU. After about 3 hours, the CPU usage went down and is now at normal levels now. I don't know what corrected this problem, maybe the databases needed to be cleanup after the upgrade?? I don't know!!!.

Thanks for your help. I'll apply FP02 as soon as I can.