[nv-l] What is Default FMT:TEST??

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: [nv-l] What is Default FMT:TEST??
From: usman.taokeer@s-iii.com
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 12:07:10 +0500
Delivery-date: Fri, 06 May 2005 08:06:02 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Hi all,

I am having too many events with the following details: -

DEFAULT FMT: TEST (1.3.6.1.6.3.1.1) generic:2 specific:0 args(3):
 [1] mgmt.mib-2.interfaces.ifTable.ifEntry.ifIndex.21 (Integer): 21
 [2] mib-2.interfaces.ifTable.ifEntry.ifAdminStatus.21 (Integer): 1
 [3] mib-2.interfaces.ifTable.ifEntry.ifOperStatus.21 (Integer): 2

Its coming from one of our LAN switches, the thing is that i havent configured this switch to forward any traps to NetView. Why am i having these events?

Regards,

Usman Taokeer
Associate Network Architect
Si3
UAN: 111.111.743
EXT: 115
FAX: 92.21.2425357

DISCLAIMER
This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Si3.