[nv-l] No events in display window!

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: [nv-l] No events in display window!
From: Larry Fagan <larrytechie@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 05:45:31 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Thu, 12 May 2005 13:46:11 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Hi guys,
I have a fresh install of Netview 7.1.3 on AIX. The
issue here, there are absolutely no events making up
to the events display window. Events are coming into
trapd.log and also importantly all events are going to
TEC console as well. It's just that no events in
netview display window. I stopped all the services and
turned back on. All services are running fine. I also
sent an test event -l testnode and this event did'nt
make it tooo.. when i say nvevents from command line..
all i get is blank screen.. I'm also not getting
events title bar in control desk with options of
file,edit etc.... Also i checked if any of these
events are set to log only.. but everything is
normal... I have not configured any ASE.automation or
any rules..
Am i supposed to configure something to get events up
in display window?
Many thanks,
Larry