Re: [nv-l] No events in display window!

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] No events in display window!
From: Larry Fagan <larrytechie@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 09:24:20 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Thu, 12 May 2005 17:25:21 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Jane,
The issue is resolved. As you said , all of a sudden
all events starting showing up on display. I have no
idea what happened. if you have noticed my last email
about how i got events. All i did was logged in as a
user rather than root using x-terminal through
reflections, su 'ed to root and then opened netveiw
console.. since then all is fine.. but i'm still not
sure if this was a problem. Also i'm not running DNS
on netview server.
Thanks James.. for helping hand..
Larry,