Re: [nv-l] PC becomes Router !!

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] PC becomes Router !!
From: Oliver Bruchhaeuser <oliver.bruchhaeuser@de.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 15:27:30 +0200
Delivery-date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 14:28:11 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

but how it was possible to assign the isPC field and the PC symbol without SNMP?

Oliver

Paul <pstroud@bellsouth.net>
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

28.06.2005 15:10
Please respond to

nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
cc
Subject
Re: [nv-l] PC becomes Router !!

One other quick thing, even if SNMP is enabled make sure you can run:

snmpwalk <hostname>

With no other parameters. If this does not work, make sure you have the
correct
community name configured in NetView.

Paul