RE: [nv-l] Incorrectly Built Binary

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Incorrectly Built Binary
From: "Barr, Scott" <Scott_Barr@csgsystems.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 09:16:25 -0500
Delivery-date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 15:17:54 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
By the way - that Linux install can be done by untarring the .tar file
to the .iso file and using an .iso file extractor to create more
standard installation directory we are used to.

We don't have CD burner gear readily available (the machine I support is
700 miles away which makes mounting a CD in the burner tough)

In the future I would encourage IBM to avoid these ISO distributions.
Not sure why they did the one off but it was a gotcha for me. But it
does work!