RE: [nv-l] Incorrectly Built Binary

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Incorrectly Built Binary
From: "Barr, Scott" <Scott_Barr@csgsystems.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 10:05:36 -0500
Delivery-date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 16:05:38 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Paul... Paul.... Paul...

Even though you continue to amaze me with your level of knowledge (you
are to Linux what my wife is the national enquirer) I still trounced you
at fantasy baseball last week (15-5).

One of these days I'll actually go to training for the things I support.
But training costs on the 5 products and 7 languages and 6 operating
systems apparently outstrips the cost of me fumbling my way through
things.

Thanks for the newbie assist.