[nv-l] Dynamic Workspace

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] Dynamic Workspace
From: "Catalina Martinez" <Catalina.Martinez@tlc.state.tx.us>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 11:35:35 -0600
Delivery-date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 17:36:25 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Hello List,

Running AIX 5.2 Netview 7.1.4 FP3

I created a new event window/dynamic workspace and need to change grey out by default some of the menu options.

In particular Options à Change Severity à From all workspace/From All Users. I want "From all users" greyed out.

Also, have "suppressed traps from unmanaged nodes" checked by default.

Has anyone done this before? I want the default event window to remain intact and only apply  these changes to the dynamic workspace. Eventually, this dynamic workspace will come up along with the default event window.

Thanks,

Catalina