RE: [nv-l] Adding new device

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Adding new device
From: "Liu, David" <david.liu@eds.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 17:29:49 +0100
Delivery-date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 16:32:49 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Colin,

Thank you for your reply. I mean after the error message, loadhosts
stopped. When I create the smartset for this device only and display the
device information (through GUI), a broken one with only seletion name
and IP hostname showed. No other information.

BTW, SUN has no that option (grep -p) I just tried.

Regards,
David