RE: [nv-l] Netmon won't stay up

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Netmon won't stay up
From: "John Sobrinho" <john_sobrinho@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 21:23:50 -0500
Delivery-date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 02:24:31 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Mike..

Diving a little deeper into Steves note, if you run a trace on netmon, you should see where netmon runs into trouble. I ran into a similar situation, and was able to quickly correct the issue. I would advise on doing this before  upgrading to next fix pack, unless if your read something in the notes that would remendy the situation via fix pack. Jumping into next fixpack may complicate the issue.

-js