RE: [nv-l] error w/ mib2trap

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] error w/ mib2trap
From: "Glen Warn" <Glen.Warn@pemcocorp.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 11:11:18 -0700
Delivery-date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 19:12:53 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Hi James,

I apologize for my correctly execute your straightforward instructions.
I'm trying each of your suggestions, just so I can better understand the
ins and outs of Netview better.  I opened the mib in question and found
it's import section.  It wants several MIBs (see below) which I've
compiled into a single file using a text editor.

   IMPORTS
      MODULE-IDENTITY,
      OBJECT-TYPE,
      NOTIFICATION-TYPE,
      Counter32,
      Counter64,
      Gauge32,
      Integer32,
      Unsigned32
          FROM SNMPv2-SMI

      TEXTUAL-CONVENTION,
      DisplayString,
      TimeStamp,
      TimeInterval,
      TruthValue
          FROM SNMPv2-TC

      MODULE-COMPLIANCE,
      OBJECT-GROUP,
      NOTIFICATION-GROUP
          FROM SNMPv2-CONF

      cmgwIndex
          FROM CISCO-MEDIA-GATEWAY-MIB

      ciscoMgmt
          FROM CISCO-SMI;

Now, when I run mib2trap against the concatenated file - it fails with
this error "         Errors - no script generated.
Bad operator: On or around line 7190"

The first line below is line 7190
CMediaGwEntry::= SEQUENCE {
                   cmgwIndex              Integer32,
                   cmgwDomainName         SnmpAdminString,
                   cmgwPhysicalIndex      EntPhysicalIndexOrZero,
                   cmgwServiceState       CGwServiceState,
                   cmgwAdminState         CGwAdminState,
                   cmgwGraceTime          Integer32

Any ideas?