RE: [NV-L] Demandpoll Problems

To: "Tivoli NetView Discussions" <nv-l@lists.ca.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [NV-L] Demandpoll Problems
From: "Liu, David" <david.liu@eds.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 15:00:47 +0200
Delivery-date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 14:06:04 +0100
Sender: nv-l-bounces@lists.ca.ibm.com
James,

Thanks for your quick reply.

Forgot to mention, for new devices (automatically discovery doesn't
work, only loadhosts), they are in non-snmp smartset. For old devices,
they are snmp supported. And all devices can be snmpwalk-ed from the
command line (with default community string). MIB browser is also
working fine for all devices.

Regards,
David