RE: [NV-L] Netview Reinstallation

To: "Tivoli NetView Discussions" <nv-l@lists.ca.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [NV-L] Netview Reinstallation
From: "Glen Warn" <Glen.Warn@pemcocorp.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 07:25:47 -0800
Delivery-date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 16:12:19 +0000
Sender: nv-l-bounces@lists.ca.ibm.com

There may be a better way but if I were you I would do a basic install (this gets all the variables, users, perms, etc setup correctly.  Then I would restore your D; drive again (but first make sure all your services are stopped). I think this might be much easier and safer.

PEMCO Corp.
Glen Warn
Sent by GoodLink