Re: ATM Manager dies & who do ya call?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: ATM Manager dies & who do ya call?
From: James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 16:03:51 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Level 1 doesn't know where to send you?  Did you tell them this was an AIX
product?  Give 'em a product number?
As far as I can determine the product id (which should be enough to route a
call no matter what) is 576560900 and the correct queue for Level 2 help
for Nways ATM in the US is NWAYCM,140.  Call Level 1 back and have them
route you
there.  Or are they telling you that your version of the product is out of
support?  If that's the problem, then there is no one to call.  You have to
upgrade to a supported level or you are on your own.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

rsmith@CETA-HQ.CETA.COM on 06/10/98 01:55:54 PM

Please respond to NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU