Re: ATM Manager dies & who do ya call?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: ATM Manager dies & who do ya call?
From: Randy Smith <rsmith@CETA-HQ.CETA.COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 09:16:57 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Thanks for the reply, James. I was hoping someone from the official support
side could point me in the right direction. The gentleman I was speaking to
never asked me for a product number and basically was browsing the same
pointers I had already looked at via the web. Last I heard from him, he was
sending us off to AIX support, which did not give me a warm fuzzy at all
that I was headed in the right direction. Overall my experiences with IBM
and Tivoli tech support have been positive, the only challenge is getting
to the right place. Once you're in the correct queue, then people have been
great at fixing problems. I'll redirect our PMR to that queue you
mentioned. Thanks again!

--Randy--