Re: Problems installing Framework on v4.3

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Problems installing Framework on v4.3
From: Simon Long <simon@NETTRACK.COM.AU>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 17:32:37 +1000
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I have a framework CD ( TME10 Framework for UNIX 3.2/ 4.0A -
Version 3.1.1.     This is what I have been attempting to intall.  Am I going to

be able to? - I seem to recall some problems mentioned with installing
the Framework tool at levels prior to 3.2 on AIX.

What is this Tier 1, Tier 2 terminology?  I TMF tier 1, Netview Tier 2 , MLM
Tier 3, etc -- is this the idea of the interpretation?

Simon Long
Nettrack Technical Services Pty Ltd