Re: ovtopmd not starting

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: ovtopmd not starting
From: Ray Schafer <schafer@TKG.COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 00:39:52 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Have you tried killing the WebServer processes?  I found that if these are
present, they are not killed by an ovstop, and seem to be related to this
problem in our environment.  If you kill the parent WebServer Procees, they
all die.  This seems to take care of tis problem for me (which happens even
though the Tivoli environment has been sourced).

Next time this happens, see if this helps.