CiscoWorks2000 and CW ver 4

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: CiscoWorks2000 and CW ver 4
From: Alek Barsky <abarsky@RCI.ROGERS.COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 14:20:29 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Does anyone out there is using CiscoWorks2000 ( RME and CWSI ) with NetView
ver 5.1?
And if yes, do you use CiscoWorks ver 4.0 on the same box?
I would like to hear from someone who have successfully integrated all
mentioned above applications.
I have CW ver 4.0 on NetView 5.1.
I managed to install CRM and it coexisted with NetView and CW ver 4.0
Problems started when I installed CWSI, it is using NMSROOT variable and
conflicts with CW ver 4.0
Cisco does not confirm on the conflict between CW 4.0 and CWSI.
Can anybody share their experience with me on loading
CWSI, CRM and CW ver 4.0 on the same platform?
Thanks

Alek Barsky
Network Management Analyst
Rogers Shared Services