Re: disappearing interfaces

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: disappearing interfaces
From: "Redding, Jennifer" <jredding@ISO-NE.COM>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 11:10:08 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Massimo - do you remember what patch you used?  Is this the patch -
IX84533 - Disappearing of admin interfaces when status changes.

If anyone else can help - we are looking for the patch to fix our
problem.  The problem we're having is that two of our interfaces are not
displayed even though they are on the network.  They appear NetView on
the box where NetView is installed, but if view NetView through any
other box, they are invisible.

Thanks,
Jennifer

Jennifer Redding