Re: NV & CW2000 sizing

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NV & CW2000 sizing
From: Nicaud Phil <pnicaud@WOOLWORTHS.COM.AU>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 07:59:08 +1000
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
We run Netview and ERM on a 43P with 256M memory and it's a struggle. When
we turn on CWSI as well, the X-term we are running on crashes.

I think you might find your E20 will have a hard time with NV, ERM and CWSI.
However, ciscoworks is a totally indenpendent product to Netview so you
don't have to run it on the same platform as Netview.

Phil

CAUTION: This Message may contain confidential information intended
only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any
use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is
prohibited. If you received this message in error please notify
Mail Administrators immediately. Any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily
reflect the views of Woolworths Ltd.