Re: AW: 2 Network adapters

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: AW: 2 Network adapters
From: "MENEZES, ALAIN" <a.menezes@ASLK-CGER.BE>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 11:52:01 +0200
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Actually, we just want to be on the safe side with 2 paths for traps
.... that's all.

Alain Menezes
ASLK-CGER Services GIE                          Tel.:  +32 2 228.55.74
Rue Fossé-aux-Loups, 48                               Fax.:  +32 2 228.83.69
1000  Bruxelles                                         Email:
a.menezes@aslk-cger.be