Web Interface issues

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Web Interface issues
From: Jan Green <greenjan@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 04:47:28 -0700
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
If anyone has any ideas, they would be appreciated.

I am running AIX 4.3.1 on Tivoli 3.6 and Netview 5.1.1
We just started using the web interface for monitoring
purposes. I have the following problems:

1. When a user acknowledges an interface on the web,
it also acknowledges the interface on the read/write
map.

2. When the icons on the web interface are displayed
they have moved from the position they were in on the
r/w map. Example: I have the map of US as my
background, on the GUI Raleigh,NC is in NC. But, on
the web it is in KY. My users are having problems
finding the correct sites.

I have deleted the .gif files and rebuilt them and
have no problems with the colors or status changes.

Thanks

Jan