Re: Memory usage

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Memory usage
From: Frantsen Christian <cf@INTERNOC.SE>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 16:23:29 +0200
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
This is from my Students Training Guide:

Memory -- Minimum of 128MB
 Assumptions:
   5000-object IP network
    - Add 1MB for Every additional 200 nodes
    - Add 1MB for Every additional read-write map
   One local operator
    - Add 40MB for each additional operator (GUI)

If this applies to the real world i don't know =)

/Christian