NetView/TEC Integration

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: NetView/TEC Integration
From: "Giovannini, Tom" <tom.giovannini@EDS.COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 09:16:40 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I have just recently joined the NetView Forum.  I have a little problem with
the NetView and Tivoli Integration.

My environment is:
*       TMR which includes TEC, DM, INV, SD,RC
*       A separate TMR running NetView only
*       The TMRs have a two way interconnnection
*       NetView version is 5.1.1
*       Framework version is 3.6

Has anyone been able to get the full integration (as documented in the TIPN
User's Guide) running in a similar environment?

Problems encountered:
*       Cannot install TEC Console in the TMR running NetView since this TMR
does not have TEC Server installed.
*       Having error installing the NetView/TEC Integration Adapter.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,

Tom Giovannini
Enterprise Management Engineering - South
Address:
        5400 Legacy Drive
        M/S:  A4-1C-38
        Plano, TX   75024
Phone:  (972) 604-4105 (8-834) Fax:  -4776
Internet:  tom.giovannini@eds.com