Re: NetView/TEC Integration

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NetView/TEC Integration
From: Scott Donohoo <scott.donohoo@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 12:32:50 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hello Tom,

You will have to install a TEC server in the NetView TMR even if that is
not the TEC server you are using with the NetView/TEC Integration.
Otherwise, you will not be able to install a TEC Console on the NetView
server as required. You did not specify the error you are getting when
trying to install the Integration Adapter but it does prereq check for the
console. If you are not able to install the TEC Console on the NetView
server, you will not be able to install the TEC/NetView Integration Adapter.

Scott