Re: NetView/TEC Integration

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NetView/TEC Integration
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 07:01:54 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Tom -

No need to send personal notes.  Let's keep all the discussion on the list where
everyone can see it.

Did you see the append from Scott Donohoo indicating I was wrong -- That every
TMR needs its own TEC server?
My apologies for having led you astray.  I do NetView, not TEC nor Framework, on
a regular basis and I was wrong.  Sorry.
If you need help setting this up, particularly for TIPN, then please call
Support.  You'll eventually get a guy like Scott who has done it all before.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

"Giovannini, Tom" <tom.giovannini@eds.com> on 06/24/99 10:26:00 AM