Re: Nways installation

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Nways installation
From: Rob Rinear <robr@DIRIGO.COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 13:47:05 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Actually, I don't think I can help much.  I have only seen a little of what
you describe, and I have not resolved them.  I occasionally have NWAYS
processes eat up all of the CPU and stay that way until I have to kill them
(I've left it go for days).  I've also seen database syncronization take a
really long time.

Unfortunately, as I stated, I have not resolved these issues.  Since they
are on my "to do list", I'd also like input from any other Nways folks if
these problems ring a bell.

Rob