Re: Nways installation

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Nways installation
From: Jim Kellock <jkelloc@IBM.NET>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 15:41:42 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
If you want a reply to your note about problems, it would be very useful
if you would provide specific error information.  Your problems may be
well known ones and might be specific to Nways or might be caused by the
system resource or configuration issues.

And if you have performance problems, please tell us which daemons or
processes seem to be using CPU cycles.

Jim Kellock.