Re: Transcend not supported!!!!

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Transcend not supported!!!!
From: Mark Sklenarik <markskl@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 20:11:13 -0400
Not to let the cat out of the bag, but Tivoli and 3Com are working to
resolve this issue.  We both realize we need to do a better job of making
sure NetView has 3rd party apps that integrate with it.
Sorry, that I can not provide any more details at this time.

Mark Sklenarik
Tivoli NetView Product Integrity