Re: CIP - Channel Interface Processor (in Cisco Router)

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: CIP - Channel Interface Processor (in Cisco Router)
From: Dean Grant <dgrant@AHOLDUSA.COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 15:23:48 -0400
We ran into a similar problem with the CIP MIBs in our environment trying to
build collections.

The CIP MIBs are mostly SNMPv2 if I remember. I believe that "xnmcollect"
supports only SNMPv1, and I would bet that the MIB Tool Builder uses xnmcollect
under the covers.

HTH

Dean

"Chance, Larry" <lchance@SFBCIC.COM> on 09/14/99 01:27:33 PM