Re: CIP - Channel Interface Processor (in Cisco Router)

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: CIP - Channel Interface Processor (in Cisco Router)
From: "Chance, Larry" <lchance@SFBCIC.COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 14:25:30 -0500
I did the SNMPGET and when I do I get the error
"No response arrived before timeout".

Could this be a community issue?
Although I have SNMP enabled and working with
other resources (MIBs) within the router, I think the
CIP card must need it's own SNMP configuration.
Of course, I'm just guessing about that...

I reckon I'll contact Cisco support on this one.

Thanks.