Re: How to integrate two NOC's - Openview and Netview

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: How to integrate two NOC's - Openview and Netview
From: fgurrea <fgurrea@ts.es>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 18:36:17 +0100
Thanks for your help Leslie,
I have tried changing the MLM assigned subnet, from the collection editor
and it seems to pick all the elements correctly. Perhaps someone can give a
clue about the other two questions:

My questions are:
1) How can be achieved a better transition from Openview to Netview. My plan
is to install a Netview MLM module on the HP node, what other things can be
considered ?
2) How is MLM working on HP-UX. ? Has someone had practical experiences ?

Regards/Saludos

 Francisco Gurrea-Nozaleda
Telefonica Sistemas
fgurrea@ts.es