Re: error backgroud file

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: error backgroud file
From: Ray Schafer <schafer@tkg.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 16:01:34 -0600
Dimitri Setti wrote:

> Subject:  error backgroud file
>
> Hi at all.....
> I use Netview 5.1.1 on Aix 4.2.1.
> Since I have installed Resource Manager Essential 2.2 (CiscoWorks2000),
> when I open my netview6000 I received, for 5 times, this warning:
> "Error during reading background file. Press OK".
> Is there anybody that already had found this error ? what can I do to remove
> it?

Dimitri,

This is a  CISCO Problem (their number for this bug is: CSCdm57779).

I have not tried their bitmaps, but Matthias Widmann (mwidmann@DEBIS.DE) sent me
some bitmaps which I tweeked to produce these.   They work perfectly.  You need
cd into /usr/OV/bitmaps/C and uncompress and untar this file there.

--
Ray Schafer                   | schafer@tkg.com
The Kernel Group              | Distributed Systems Management