Re: Re-installing the TMR (while netview exists already)

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Re-installing the TMR (while netview exists already)
From: "Dean Grant" <dgrant@aholdusa.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 14:27:25 -0400

Are you sure you need to do this? My system is a managed node like yours. All I
do is login to my server as root and launch the desktop from there. Have you
tried this, or have the Tivoli team locked this down?

All you need to do to try it i,s from a root command prompt, export the display,
type ". /etc/Tivoli/setup_env.sh" to setup the environment, then type "tivoli"
at the command prompt.

HTH

Dean Grant
Ahold Information Services