Thank all of you for your responses.
I've had it for a year now. We are looking
at either going totally Tivoli or CA Unicenter.
We are looking at software distribution, remote
control and network management. I was curious
about the stability of Netview for NT from other
users. For me, it's been 50-50.
I've had to rebuild the server a couple of times
because of various crashes. The latest crash has
to do with a file called, value_info.pag.
I don't know what it's function is but
it suddenly grew to over 5GB and now the
ovtopmd won't stay up. There's another file,
value_info.dir that is 175MB.
Would anyone know if this file, value_info.pag
can be deleted and let Netview recreate it?
|<Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread>
- Netview for NT, Chance, Larry
- RE: Netview for NT, Boyles, Gary P
- Re: Netview for NT, rlduff
- Re: Netview for NT, M Robert Prakash
- Re: Netview for NT, echevarria
- RE: Netview for NT,
Chance, Larry <=
- RE: Netview for NT, lclark
- RE: Netview for NT, James_Shanks
- RE: Netview for NT, Chance, Larry
Archive operated by Skills 1st Ltd
See also: The NetView Web