RE: Netview for NT

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Netview for NT
From: "Chance, Larry" <lchance@sfbcic.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 07:41:22 -0500
Thank all of you for your responses.

I've had it for a year now.  We are looking
at either going totally Tivoli or CA Unicenter.
We are looking at software distribution, remote
control and network management.  I was curious
about the stability of Netview for NT from other
users.  For me, it's been 50-50.

I've had to rebuild the server a couple of times
because of various crashes.  The latest crash has
to do with a file called, value_info.pag.
I don't know what it's function is but
it suddenly grew to over 5GB and now the
ovtopmd won't stay up.  There's another file,
value_info.dir that is 175MB.

Would anyone know if this file, value_info.pag
can be deleted and let Netview recreate it?

Many thanks.