RE: Netview for NT

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Netview for NT
From: "Chance, Larry" <lchance@sfbcic.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 09:47:04 -0500
Thanks Leslie and James.

I've opened a call with support.

When I came in last Friday morning the system
had crashed sometime after I left work on Thursday.
No seedfile changes had been made.  The object count
is normally around 2,000 objects on the console ipmap.
That morning I could see the object count line behind
the pop-up error message and the object count was over
17,000.  I can't imagine where those objects came from.

After that I did do a clear databases but that didn't
seem to rid the problem.

Anyway, it's been downhill since then.

Thanks again.
Larry