Re: Read-only map updates.

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Read-only map updates.
From: "Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 00:15:51 -0400
The change in IP status is supposed to flow automatically to
the r/o map. If it is not, then you should contact support.

The other behaviors you are describing are working as designed.
It has always worked that way, and works the same way in V6.  The web
client is different. Since it is looking at a r/w map, you see what happens
on the r/w map.

Detroit

BAUDOUX BERNARD <bernard.baudoux@fortisbank.com>@tkg.com on 10/23/2000
10:05:45 AM