Re: Fwd: [RE: Forwarding events from Netview to TEC]

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: [RE: Forwarding events from Netview to TEC]
From: "Bursik, Scott" <Scott.Bursik@fritolay.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 12:01:30 -0600
        Is Port=5524 the default port for TEC to receive events on? I am
having the same issue. I have selected the Forwardall.rs and configured
NetView to forward events in Server Setup and set up to forward traps in
event configuration. When I run the wtdumper command I don't see any events
come through. I am using the Send Event to Trapd daemon in Server Setup to
create the events.
        Thanks.

        NetView 6.0.1 AIX 4.3.2

        Carlos Enriquez Bolio <enriquezc@usa.net>
        11/27/2000 11:30 AM
        Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion
<nv-l@tkg.com>@SMTP@Exchange